The “jewel” of Alizaque Lodge is a superb duplex of 300 meters, to enjoy alone or in company of your friends, “hung” up on the same rocky cliffs of the Hoz del Júcar.*
With an exclusive design, it has 4 bedrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen, 3 bathrooms, but especially with two rooms to fully enjoy the charm of the old part of Cuenca:
- 2 Terraces of 100 meters above the Hoz in which any meal or evening is a unique experience
- Cellar rehabilitated on one of the old arched entrances of the Arab Castle and, according to some historians, where in 1.177 the monarch Alfonso VIII was introduced surreptitiously and took the city after months of siege.
The duplex, as well as the apartments have all the facilities and is equipped to the highest level:
- Daily cleaning service.
- TV flat screen 32″
- Free WIFI network.
- Fully equipped Kitchen: microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, coffee maker, full household…
- FLEX Beds premium range latex-springs with cotton linens quality “exclusive”.
- Hydro massage showers.
- And of course, all of them with privileged views over Cuenca and its Hoces.